5/19 Las Vegas NV. 2020 Import International Trade Compliance Cert. 9-4 PM
Import International Trade Compliance Certification (ITCC) Worksho
Informed Compliance in the field of international trade compliance is a mandatory content of your company’s risk management and global compliance structure.
The World Academy has presented international trade classes and in-house forums for over thirty years — resulting in a proven track record through our use of quality instructors as professional practitioners, customs consultants and international trade attorneys provide top of the line guidance and instruction on trade compliance.
Our innovative approach to professional certification is geared to provide necessary training to industry professionals that will represent expertise in international trade compliance management.
Our international trade “professional compliance certification” program includes two, full-day training and review sessions of import and export compliance topics leading towards a take-home certification examination that is geared towards a demonstration and affirmation of your international trade compliance expertise. The international trade compliance certification is valid for two years from the date of your compliance affirmation exam.
Our courses are developed to provide updates and review of current compliance issues to ensure that you and your business entities remain well advised and aware of current rules and regulations. Topics include Import Regulations, Export Regulations, HTSUS classification, Record Retention, Supervision and Control, AES management, Deemed Exports, ECCN verifications, ISF management, CTPAT awareness and much more!
The ITCC professional certification is acknowledged by international trade regulatory industry professionals as evidence and representation of informed compliance in international trade and global trade compliance management and facilitation.
ITCC Import Certification Workshop topics of discussion include:
- CBP Enforcement Updates
- Invoice Requirements
- Importer Security Filing Requirements and Updates
- Customs Power of Attorney (POA)
- Customs Valuation Management and Verification
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Reasonable Care Management
- HTSUS Classification Management
- Importer Supervision and Control Requirements
- Fines and Penalties Mitigations
- Entry type Options for Importers
- Drawback Entries Qualifications for Revenue Recovery
- Customs Bonds Requirements and Conditions
- Foreign Trade Zone Explanation of Benefits
- Supply Chain Management Procurement Practices
- CTPAT - Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
Use promo code when registering
three weeks prior to end of course date
to receive of up to $50.00 off
Promo Code LVN8822