CTPAT 2021 Security and Compliance Demonstrations Training
Wednesday, October 20
1 pm-2:30 pm EST
This virtual training format will address the new 2021 minimum-security criteria introduced by CBP for socialization and implementation response from the trade community.
We will provide an in-depth review of the new responsibilities of CTPAT certified and validated companies to remain in good standing and in adherence with security and compliance standards of the CTPAT program management.
- New minimum-security criteria review
- Corporate responsibility
- Cyber Security Update and Implementation
- Agricultural Security Standards
- Updated implementation schedule explanation
- Company Internal reviews and extended training format